Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil Zero (バイオハザード'|Japanese title: biohazard 0) is the fifth entry in the survival horror series Resident Evil, developed and published by capcom. It was originally released for the Nintendo GameCube in 2002. The game's storyline serves as a prequel to Resident Evil, covering the events and ordeals experienced by the S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team, including Rebecca Chambers, 24 hours prior to the original game.
- Billy: It's gonna be dangerous from here on in, why don't we cooperate?
- Rebecca: Cooperate with *you*?
- Billy: Listen, little girl, if you haven't noticed there's some pretty freaked out things on this train. And I, for one, wanna get out of here. I don't think we stand a chance of doing it alone.
- Rebecca: You expect me to trust you? A wanted felon? I don't need your help. I can handle this on my own. And don't call me little girl!
- Billy: [flipping Rebecca's hair] Ha, all right, Miss Do-It-yourself. What should I call you?
- Rebecca: The name is Rebecca Chambers, but that's *Officer* Chambers to you.
- Billy: Well then, *Rebecca*. Why don't you go and try while I wait here?
- Dr. James Marcus: [loud speaker] Attention! This is Dr. Marcus. Please be silent as we reflect upon our company motto: Obedience breeds discipline, discipline breeds unity, unity breeds power, power is life.
- William: [looking through his notes] It just doesn't make any sense. Do you really believe that this could be the real identity of that crazy young man? Impossible. But IF, somehow it is true, then Umbrella will be finished.
- Albert: [walking to the elevator] If the old conspiracy against Doctor Marcus is revealed, Mr. Spencer's career will be over. Not to mention ours too. So... the time has come at last.
- William: What are you going to do?
- Albert: I will simply say 'goodbye' to Umbrella. The biological weapon utilizing the T-Virus has almost been completed. Our only remaining task is to acquire combat data.
- William: You CAN'T be serious! I REFUSE to abandon my work! I've finished my research on the T-Virus, but I need a LITTLE more time to complete the more powerful G-Virus.
- Albert: Do as you wish.
- [enters elevator and presses button]
- Albert: I will follow my initial plan and lure the S.T.A.R.S members into the Mansion. Their superior combat training should make them PERFECT test subjects.
- [chuckles darkly]
- William: Fine. In the meantime, something must be done about that madman. As I recall URC is equiped with a self-destruct device in the basement. I'll find it, set it off and annihilate the place to nothing more than a mass of rubble.
- [elevator doors close]