Revolution (TV Series)
Revolution (2012–present) is an American post-apocalyptic science fiction television drama series created by Eric Kripke. It takes place in a post-apocalyptic dystopian future. Fifteen years earlier, an unknown phenomenon disabled electricity on the planet and effectively all devices powered by it.
Season One 
- [Opening introduction in every episode.]
We lived in an electric world. We relied on it for everything. And then the power went out. Everything stopped working. We weren't prepared. Fear and confusion led to panic. The lucky ones made it out of the cities. The government collapsed. Militias took over, controlling the food supply and stockpiling weapons. We still don't know why the power went out. But we're hopeful someone will come and light the way.
Pilot [1.01] 
- Capt. Tom Neville: I was an insurance adjuster. Most of my job was figuring out whether the things people said lined up with the truth. Lucky for me, it's a skill that never goes out of style.
- Miles Matheson: [To the militia] You know, you could just let me go. I'll drink myself to death.
- Miles: If Monroe got the power going, that would mean tanks, and planes, and factories. He'd steamroll the entire continent and he'd butcher the other Republics.
- Charlotte 'Charlie' Matheson: Why did Monroe want my Dad? Why does he want you?
- Miles: Monroe thinks your dad knew something. Something important. And he thinks your Dad told me, so I must know it too.
- Charlie: What?
- Miles: Why the lights went out. Maybe how to turn them back on.
- Neville: To tell you the truth, when General Monroe finds out, he's gonna be irate and he might even have my head.
- Danny Mathseon: Let's hope.
- Aaron Pittman: Yeah. I used to work at this place called Google.
- Charlie: That was a computer thing, right?
- Aaron Pittman: Now... it's nothing. $80 million in the bank, and I would trade it all right now for a roll of Charmin.
- Ben Matheson: Morning, Aaron.
- Aaron: Hey, Ben.
- Ben Matheson: You look terrible.
- Aaron: I was up all night. Had a menage-a-raccoon in my backyard.
Chained Heat [1.02] 
- Charlie: Where are you going?
- Miles: Huh, this little place called - Shut up and stay here!
- Aaron: Great. They're having a sale on heroin.
No Quarter [1.03] 
- Miles: There are a lot of men out there, okay! And sooner or later, they're coming in. So we are gonna Shawshank our asses outta here.
- Nora: Wow, can you boil everything down to getting laid?
- Miles: Yeah.
- Miles: He's their CO (Commanding Officer). We can trade him. His life for ours.
- Jeremy Baker: Miles? Its really you, isn't it!
- Rebel Priest: Who's Miles?
- Charlie: You know this guy?
- Jeremy: Oh, you really don't know. Do you?
- Charlie: How do you know him?
- Miles: Well, they're gonna find out sooner or later. Go ahead. Tell them.
- Jeremy: This is Miles Matheson. Commanding General of the Monroe Militia. Damn founding father of the Republic. Second only to Sebastian Monroe himself. He taught me everything I know.
- Jeremy: This is so dramatic. You guys remember "One Life to Live"?
The Plague Dogs [1.04] 
- Rudy: There are no more tall ships, no more steam boats. They were all destroyed in the war or ripped apart for lumber. Or the militia's got em. Hell, getting to England is like getting to the moon.
Soul Train [1.05] 
- Miles: That uncle you knew when you were little? Not dead. I just, I can't be him right now. Because I'm gonna have to kill Monroe. I've to walk to Philly and kill my best friend.
- Neville: Come on! Who's next? Danny boy? You're up.
- Danny: No. No thanks.
- Neville: Come on. The rest of these bootlicks are too afraid to hit hard. But I know how you feel about me.
- Danny: I'm not gonna fight you.
- [punches Danny in the face]
- Neville: You gotta toughen up, son.
- Danny: Shut up, already.
- Neville: What did you say to me?
- Danny: I'm sick of it. I'm sick of your weird speeches, your mind games. Whatever you're trying to do, it's not working.
- Neville: I would be very, very careful if I were you.
- Danny: Or what? Are you gonna hit me again? Does that make you feel tough beating up an 18-year-old kid? What's that say about you?
- Rachel: [about Danny] He's hurt. What did they do to him?
- Monroe: From now on, no one will touch him, Rachel. You can see him anytime you want.
- Rachel: As long as I tell you whatever you want?
- Monroe: Well, if I help you, then you help me. Rachel, for the last time, what was Ben working on?
- Rachel: We were both working on it. We worked together. I don't have all the specs. But if you want to turn the power back on, it starts with these pendants. There are 12 of them.
Sex and Drugs [1.06] 
- Sgt. Strausser: Would you like to hear the best advice I ever got? You need the right tool for the right job. I learned that from my father. He was a butcher by trade. And he didn't use any of those fancy bolt guns or electric saws they had before the blackout. No, he was an artiste. He'd slice a carcass from stem to stern in one swing, and then he'd go about carving through the muscle and the bone like brushstrokes on a canvas. It was something to see.
- Charlie: You're the one always telling me to toughen up. You're right. The world's not a bunch of pretty postcards.
- Nora: Aaron, what the hell did Miles get us into?
- Aaron: Kind of a long story.
- [Drexel hands over two guns]
- Aaron: Forget it. We are not doing this.
- Drexel: Come on, it's just fun and games. This game is about survival. Whoever shoots the other one first and kills them, wins. And the winner stays alive. I promise. Or you could refuse to play and I will shoot you both. Your call.
- Drexel: Now, don't get any funny ideas about shooting me, 'cause this baby is armored. Ready? On three. One...
- Aaron: I'm not gonna shoot you.
- Drexel: Two...
- Aaron: But I want you to shoot me.
- Nora: What?
- Drexel: Three!
- Aaron: Go ahead and shoot.
- Nora: You're crazy.
- Drexel: Come on!
- Aaron: Miles and Charlie need you. Nobody needs me. I can't help anyone. You can help get Danny. Please... Nora... Or he'll kill us both.
The Children's Crusade [1.07] 
- Danny: We're sitting in a cage and you're acting like nothing's wrong.
- Rachel: We have food. We have beds. It could get worse. A lot worse.
- [Coming across a bunch of orphaned children who have survived on their own]
- Aaron: Awesome. It's like a pack of hairless Ewoks.
- Aaron: What's up with Miles?
- Nora: What do you mean?
- Aaron: I mean the guy has raised dickishness to an art form and suddenly he's down to rescue some strange kid. That doesn't surprise you?
- Miles: [to Charlie] It's irritating when a dumb kid tells you what to do, isn't it!
Ties That Bind [1.08] 
- Miles: Corporal.
- Sgt. Strausser: I'm a Sergeant now.
- Miles: Well, let's be honest, you're a sociopath, is what you are. Before the blackout, you were locked in a rubber room.
- Sgt. Strausser: Did you ever consider that maybe society was sick, not me?
- Miles: [with all his snarky panache] No. I never considered that.
- Miles: What do you think will happen if Monroe figures out that necklace?
- Aaron: I don't know. He'll turn the lights on and buy the world a Coke?
- Strausser: [handing over the pendant] With my compliments, sir.
- Monroe: Thank you for your loyalty. I'll make sure you're properly rewarded.
- Strausser: Thank you sir.
- Monroe: So much fuss for such a little thing.
Kashmir [1.09] 
- Charlie: You look terrible.
- Miles: [winking] That's part of the charm.
- Nora: You have any idea what's on the other side of that door?
- Miles: We're probably walking straight into a militia ambush.
- Aaron: Well, that will be par for the course at least.
- Miles: Are you ready to do this?
- Charlie: Are you?
- Miles: Not really. But, what the hell, huh?
Nobody's Fault But Mine [1.10] 
- Monroe: Did you hear we're running out of bullets?
- Miles: What?
- Monroe: We've been shooting so many rounds for so many years, at all these bandits, all these militias, we're running low. We're gonna have to ration. Or start using swords. We'll be like pirates.
- [Sebastian 'Bass' Monroe, depressed and drinking near some freshly dug graves]
- Miles: Been looking for you. What are you doing?
- Monroe: Uh... I... I was just having a little family dinner.
- Miles: Okay... Come on Bass. Let's go.
- Monroe: You know I always thought I'd be dead by now. I mean that's logical right? High risk gig, two tours in Iraq. My folks... My little sisters... On the way to a freakin' Harry Potter movie, one drunk driver later they're scraping them off the ground. How do you screw that?
- Miles: You don't... I mean... I don't know.
- Monroe Should have been me.
- Miles: Hey come on, man.
- Monroe: I got nothing left. I got.. I got nothing.. left.
- Miles: : Well, you got me.
- [Bass laughs in anguish]
- Miles: I mean, what the hell would I be without you? We've been brothers our whole lives. Since we were kids. Bass, give me the gun before you do something stupid.
- Miles: [to Monroe] You're not the same person. You're too far gone. I see it now. We are not family, not anymore. I have a family. You are nothing to me.
- Neville: You know... I know you. I recognized you the minute I laid eyes - 'That's Aaron Pittman, the wizard of Google'. You've been on the cover of Wired magazine more times than I can count. I bet you were high and mighty when the lights were on. I bet you'd boss around those poor bastards in their tiny cubicles. I was one of those poor bastards myself. But now, look at you, and look at me. Now you need Miles saving your fat pockmarked ass. In fact, that's exactly what I'm counting on.
- Jeremy: [seeing Rachel with Miles] Miles, you are like a bad penny, man.
- Billy Burke - Miles Matheson
- Tracy Spiridakos - Charlotte Matheson aka Charlie
- Elizabeth Mitchell - Rachel Matheson
- Tim Guinee - Ben Matheson
- David Lyons - Sebastian Monroe
- Giancarlo Esposito - Captain/Major Tom Neville
- Daniella Alonso - Nora Clayton
- Zak Orth - Aaron Pittman