- Shit Happens...
- 2005 Chicago Bears-Arrow Pointing Up?
- After breaking his ankle in a preseason game
- I've never played so bad and still won.
- Addressing the Media after a miraculously comeback against the Arizona Cardinals 
- It's frustrating when some of you guys don't put too much thought into it and you're just trying to go off the fans' reaction or you don't know much about what we're doing on offense. Just realizing how ignorant some of you guys are -- and I don't mean that necessarily in a bad way. I mean, like just understanding that you may not be correct and accepting that fact and not paying attention to it much.
- Grossman retaliates at his critics.
- 'Ignorant' remark trails Rex
- I love the organization. They drafted me. A lot of bad things have happened to me since I’ve been here with injuries and things, but the 2006 season was a special one. We almost completed the ultimate goal. I want to finish that. I want to finish what I started and I want to be a Bear for the rest of my life.
- Grossman talks about his future with the Bears in 2008
- Grossman agrees to one-year contract with Bears
- A lot of [what happened last year] wasn't on the offensive line. It happened for different reasons. We got a great offensive line this year and we have a much different system.
- I'm going to naturally make plays. I'm not going to force anything. There's a fine line between just being a gunslinger and running the offense. I'd like to be 90% running offense, with that other 10% being my own personality.
- It'll be fun just to get my start again and once again playing against a legend I grew up admiring. It's just going to be a great time. I'm really looking forward to getting back out there and having had a victory there, it might help psychologically.
- Before a game against his youth idol, Brett Favre
- There's a small difference between playing like a gunslinger, and playing carelessly.
- This is another bad thing that happened, add that on to the many others that lead to the detailed evidence that I am bad, but I know great things are coming for me. I feel like I've been through hell and I'm going to come out of it and good things are going to happen.
- Promising to rebound after a poor performance.
About Rex Grossman
- Rex is our quarterback... He's not as accurate as he needs to be and he turned the ball over, but we've won with him. There's a difference between perception and reality, and the reality is, we're 10-2 with Rex. When we win the division title, I'm not going to tell you about all the things we're going to do to change what we have going right now. Because there's not a lot
- "When the storm came, he stepped up. You’re going to go through storms; you can’t get away from them. It’s how you handle them, and what our team got a chance to see is how our leader handled the storm. He handled it well and steadied the ship."
- "Besides him and Cedric [Benson], I don’t think there’s been two people criticized more probably in the NFL"
- -Teammate Bernard Berrian
- "We've got a quarterback who comes in off the bench and leads us to a victory, and they boo [Rex Grossman] right out of the gate," Poor guy. Lucky for him he's resilient and he came back and led us to two scoring drives. But man, it's tough."