Robert X. Cringely
|This Journalist article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- More proof that trusting the Feds to protect our information is like hiring Homer Simpson to guard the donuts.
- What you have to watch out for are the theories that claim to be infallible. Because the only way their believers can win is to stomp out everyone who disagrees with them.
- "When Worlds (and Particles) Collide". Notes from the Field (InfoWorld). September 12, 2008. Retrieved on 2009-08-06.
- If you ask someone whether our Constitutional rights are being flushed down the porcelain oubliette, and their response is, "If I answer that honestly they'll arrest me," then you already have your answer.
- Discussing Ladar Levison's statement that he couldn't legally explain why he had to shut down secure-email system Lavabit or "become complicit in crimes against the American people"
- "Personal email and private clouds fall in war on privacy". Notes from the Field (InfoWorld). August 9, 2013. Retrieved on 2013-08-12.
- If the automobile had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside.