Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Robin Hood: Men in Tights is a 1993 film parody of the story of Robin Hood, particularly parodying Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves. Other Robin Hood films, such as The Adventures of Robin Hood and Disney's Robin Hood, are also parodied. The film is reminiscent of Brooks's 1975 Robin Hood based sitcom When Things Were Rotten.
- Because, unlike some other Robin Hoods, I can speak with an English accent.
- Prince John: Tell everyone that when the day is out we shall have a wedding. Or a hanging. Either way, we're gonna have a lot of fun, huh?
- Ahchoo: Let's get out of this ladies clothing and get into our tights!
- Robin Hood: Kindly let me pass.
- Little John: Uh, no. Sorry, but a toll is a toll, and a roll is a roll, and if we don't get no tolls, then we don't eat no rolls. [proudly] I made that up.
- Robin Hood: It's very fascinating. But I'm afraid I'm going to have to hurt you.
- Robin Hood: You've just entered the territory of Robin Hood and his Merry Men.
- Rabbi Tuckman: [makes a suggestive wave of his hand] Faigelehs?
- Robin Hood: No, no, we're straight, just merry.
- Robin Hood: Blinkin, I'd like you to meet Ahchoo.
- Blinkin: A Jew? Here?
- Prince John: Such an unusual name. Latrine. How did your family come by it?
- Latrine: We changed it in the 9th Century.
- Prince John: You changed it to Latrine?
- Latrine: Yeah! It used to be Shithouse.
- Prince John: It's a good change.....it's a good change.
- Sheriff of Rottingham: The old man is Loxley.
- Prince John: Are you sure? He looks like Mark Twain.
- [After Achoo is named the new Sheriff of Rottingham]
- Townspeople: A black sheriff?!
- Blinkin: He's black?
- Achoo: And why not? It worked in Blazing Saddles.
- Boy: Thank you for saving me life, me lord. I'll tell every man that there is one who is not afraid to stand up to Rottingham.
- Robin Hood: Good. Tell them that. And tell them I vow to put an end to the injustice. Right the wrongs. End the tyranny. Restore the throne. Protect the forest. Introduce folk dancing. Demand a four-day workweek and health care for Saxons and Normans...
- Cary Elwes - Robin of Loxley, called Robin Hood
- Amy Yasbeck - Maid Marian of Bagel
- Richard Lewis - Prince John
- Roger Rees - Sheriff of Rottingham
- Dave Chappelle - Ahchoo
- Mel Brooks - Rabbi Tuckman
- Mark Blankfield - Blinkin
- Eric Allan Kramer - Little John
- Matthew Porretta - Will Scarlet O'Hara
- Isaac Hayes - Asneeze
- Tracey Ullman - Latrine the Witch
- Patrick Stewart - King Richard
- Dom DeLuise - Don Giovanni
- Dick Van Patten - The Abbot
- Megan Cavanagh - Broomhilde
- Brian George - Dungeon Maitre d'