Robin Hood (2010 film)
- Rise, and rise again. Until lambs become lions.
- If you thought it was hard getting wages from him when he was alive, try getting wages from a dead king.
- We can't repay our good luck with bad grace, it invites darkness.
- What has eighteen legs and isn't going anywhere?
- If you're building for the future, you need to keep your foundations strong, laws of the land enslave the people to a king who demands loyalty but offers nothing in return, I've been to the South of France, Palestine and back, you build a kingdom the same way you build a cathedral from the ground up!
- Did you say from Nottingham?
- Your father Sir Walter owes taxes to the crown, my crown; tell him its bloody expensive running a country and everyone must pay their way.
- Henceforth I declare you to be an outlaw.
- Marion Loxley: Once before I said goodbye to a man going to war. He never came back.
- Robin Longstride: Ask me nicely.
- [She smiles, steps forward. They kiss]
- Robin Longstride: [fervently] I love you, Marion.
- Little John: [During Battle] Archer stay alive, I'll see you tonight.
- Robin Longstride: Don't forget your money this time little man, I'll be pleased to take it off of you.