Rory Williams is a fictional character portrayed by Arthur Darvill in the long-running British science fiction television series Doctor Who. Having been introduced as the boyfriend of Amy Pond at the start of Series 5, Rory joins Amy as a companion of eleventh incarnation of the Doctor, marrying Amy in the final episode of Series 5. In the 2011 episode A Good Man Goes to War it is revealed that he and Amy are the parents of River Song.
"2000 years. I've waited 2000 years for you."
The Vampires of Venice [5.6] 
- (8 May 2010)
- The Doctor [after entering the TARDIS]: It's a lot to take in, isn't it? Tiny box, huge room inside; what's that about? Let me explain...
- Rory: It's another dimension.
- The Doctor: It's basically another dimen — what?
- Rory: After what happened with Prisoner Zero, I've been reading up on all the latest scientific theories. FTL travel, parallel universes.
- The Doctor: I like the bit when someone says "It's bigger on the inside!" I always look forward to that. [The Doctor looks annoyed, then smiles]
- Amy: Hey, look at this. I got my spaceship, I got my boys... my work here is done. [struts into the TARDIS, head held high]
- Rory: [scoffs] We are not her "boys."
- The Doctor: [beat] Yeah, we are.
- Rory: Yeah, we are.
The Pandorica Opens [5.12] 
- (19 June 2010)
- The Doctor: Rory, I'm not trying to be rude... but you died.
- Rory: Yeah, I know, I was there.
- The Doctor: You died, and then you were erased from time. You didn't just die — you were never born at all. You never existed!
- Rory: Erased? What does that mean?
- The Doctor: [Gestures] How can you be here?
- Rory: Ah, I don't know. It's kind of fuzzy.
- The Doctor: Fuzzy?
- Rory: Well, I died, and turned into a Roman. It's very distracting.
The Doctor's Wife [6.4] 
- (14 May 2011)
- Idris: [sending a telepathic message] Hello Pretty!
- Rory: [he sees Idris] What the hell is that?
A Good Man Goes to War [6.7] 
- (4 June 2011)
- Rory [to leaders of a Cybermen legion]: I have a message and a question: a message from the Doctor and a question from me. Where. Is. My. Wife? [The Cybermen do not respond] Oh, don't give me those blank looks. The Twelfth Cyber Legion monitors this entire quadrant. You hear everything. So you tell me what I need to know, you tell me now, and I'll be on my way.
- Cyber Leader: What is the Doctor's message?
- [A complex space base of Cybermen operations explodes in the window behind Rory]
- Rory: Would you like me to repeat the question?
Let's Kill Hitler [6.8] 
- (27 August 2011)
- The Doctor: Rory, take Hitler and put him in the cupboard over there, now. Do it.
- Rory: Right. I'm putting Hitler in the cupboard. Cupboard, Hitler. Hitler, cupboard, c'mon.
- Adolf Hitler: But I am the Führer!
- Rory: Right. In you go! [Rory shoves Hitler into the cupboard]
- Hitler [turns around shocked at being shoved around]: Who are you?
- Rory: Doctor, River was brainwashed to kill you.
- The Doctor: Well, she did. And then she used her remaining lives to bring me back. As first dates go, I’d say that was mixed signals.
Quotes about Rory Williams 
- There's someone coming. I don't know where he is, or what he's doing, but trust me, he's on his way. … There's a man who will never let us down. And not even an army can get in the way. … He's the last of his kind. He looks young but he's lived for hundreds and hundreds for years. And wherever they take you, Melody, however scared you are, I promise you, you'll never be alone. … Because this man is your father. … He has a name but the people of our world know him better ... as the Last Centurion.
- You know when sometimes you meet someone so beautiful — and then you actually talk to them and five minutes later they're as dull as a brick; but then there's other people. And you meet them and you think, "Not bad, they're okay," and when you get to know them ... their face just, sort of, becomes them, like their personality's written all over it, and they just — they turn into something so beautiful. Rory's the most beautiful man I've ever met.