- 1 Season 1
- 2 Season 2 (Träumend)
- 3 OVA (Overture)
- 4 Character Quotes
- 5 Cast
Season 2 (Träumend)
- [Shinku is surprised to see Suigintou still alive after supposedly being killed by Souseiseki.]
- Suigintou: Are you surprised? [Giggles] Of course you're surprised to see me, after what happened...
- Shinku: But how...?
- Suigintou: It turns out that I really am a Rozen Maiden. Father has recognized me for what I am. Look, I even have my Rozen Mystica. [Shows it to Shinku]
- Shinku: But how...? That can't be...
- Suigintou: [Sends her Rozen Mystica back into herself] Now I can finally say it with pride. I am Suigintou; the very first Rozen Maiden doll. You and I can be friends.
- Shinku: This can't be true...You...a Rozen Maiden...? That just can't be...
- Suigintou: Why not?
- Shinku: Well because you're not whole. You're still incomplete. A poor doll who was only partially crafted. Rozen Maidens are dolls created for the purpose of becoming Alice; the ultimate girl. And you are...you are not like us at all...
- Suigintou: Is that so? Just as I thought.
- Shinku: What?
- Suigintou: That's how you see me all this time, isn't it? That I'm some pitiful doll who's inferior to you.
- Shinku: That's not what I...
- Suigintou: You spoke those kind words to me....and reached out a helping hand...only because you pitied me. You smugly looked down on me, didn't you?
- Shinku: You're wrong...
- Suigintou: You thought you were better than me...and thought Father only had love in his heart for you...That's what you thought. You were laughing at me the whole time, weren't you?
- Shinku: No, of course I wasn't! You're wrong! I wanted to-
- Suigintou: JUST SHUT UP! You're a nasty one. You came into this world just a little bit fortunate than others. And by chance, you only just happened to be crafted well. My whole entire existence was just a vehicle to elevate your own inflated self-worth!
- Shinku: No, you're wrong! All I wanted to do was to at least help you live a happy life with Sarah!
- Suigintou: You were treating me with contempt and you know it! You never recognized me as a real Rozen Maiden!
- Shinku: But you were incomplete!
- Suigintou: There's no way a despicable doll like you could become Alice! The one to become Alice...is me! Me! The one who loves Father more than anyone! I will become Alice and Father will hold me close to his heart! And he will gaze only upon me! [Suigintou grow wings, uses them to slam Shinku against a building, rips Shinku's broach off her ribbon, and then throws her to the ground. Shinku realizes her broach is gone and sees Suigintou holding it.] Did you think you were the only one to hold Father's attention?
- Shinku: Please! Give it back!
- Suigintou: To be held close? And be gazed upon? You think you have Father's love? I'll take your little illusion...and crush it into nothing...[Starts squeezing the broach. Shinku starts running towards her to stop her.] The one that Father truly loves is...
- Shinku: No! Stop it!
- Suigintou: The only one he truly loves...He loves ME! [The broach shatters. The pieces then fall to the ground and Shinku desperately tries to gather them.]
- Shinku: This was a special gift Father gave to me...He made it for me himself...It was full of Father's love...[Suigintou starts to laugh] Why would you...do this to me...? [Angry] You are nothing but junk!
- Suigintou: What did you say...?
- Shinku: You're nothing but a piece of incomplete junk...YOU'RE JUNK!
[to Suigintou] "I wanted to thank you. A little while ago, you used my life, didn't you?"
[to Suigintou] "When I was little, I was told I'd never see my fifth birthday. But as you can see, I didn't die. They gave me 'til I was seven, then after that, ten. Everybody started to get a little worn out, y'know? But I don't blame them. It keeps getting delayed. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm gonna die soon. That's why I think it'd be better if I died a quick death. It doesn't matter, because this part of me is pretty much garbage anyway."
[to Suigintou] "I guess you could say I'm incomplete. I'm a broken girl."
[to Suigintou] "Junk, huh? Yeah, you're right. I'm junk."
[to Suigintou] "I'm not perfect like you, that's for sure."
"This is what's inside your heart right now. A sky that has become this lovely will not always remain sunny. There will be times when rain will fall and storms will carry on. The scenery will change, but if it is left alone, it will stay changed forever. For that, you must continue to fight, because that is to live. To live is to fight."
"In the eyes of the weak, everyone is strong. But I am truly strong."
"For a servant, this is the first time you've been useful, Jun."
[inside Jun's dream, to Suigintou] "He can prevail over anything here. He just needs to set his mind on it and it is so."
"As long as one heeds the voice that calls them, no one can ever turn you into junk. None of us were ever junk to begin with. We all carry the radience that makes us worthy of becoming Alice."
[about Suigintou] "Yes, Jun. She was never finished. Incomplete. Before he finished making her, Father vanished."
[to Suigintou] "You've appeared again, have you? It's no use. You'll not trouble me anymore. You no longer exist. Be gone!"
"I am not junk!"
"Know that when we meet again, I will turn you into junk! I'll rip you into so many pieces, you'll never be able to return!"
[about Rozen/Father] "Why...? Why did you...? When I love you so much... How could you leave me like that?"
[to Shinku, after her stating that father brought her back] "Of course he did! I am the most worthy of becoming Alice! That's the reason Father revived me, isn't it obvious?"
"I will become Alice..."
"I'm not broken..."
[to Megu] "You really want to die, don't you? I use a little power and this is what happens..."
[after Megu says she isn't perfect like Suigintou] "Of course you're not. I am the perfect doll, the one who will become Alice."
"Suprised to see me, Shinku? Come now, did you actually think you could defeat me so easily? You really are such a dummy."