Rugrats in Paris: The Movie
Rugrats in Paris: The Movie, also known as The Rugrats Movie 2: Rugrats in Paris and Rugrats in Paris: The Movie - Rugrats II, is the 2000 sequel to the 1998 film The Rugrats Movie that follows the continuing adventures of the Rugrats. In the film, Chuckie Finster takes the lead character role as he searches to find a new mother. The film was produced by Nickelodeon Movies and Klasky Csupo and distributed by Paramount Pictures. It was originally released in selected theaters on November 17, 2000.
[in Notre Dame cathedral]
- Betty: Seen one church, seen em' all. Wake me if you spot a hunchback.
- Chuckie: It's like you always say, Tommy: "A baby's got to do what a baby's got to do!"
- Priest: If there be anyone who objects to this union, let him speak now or forever hold his peace.
[Chuckie bursts in]
- Chuckie: No-o-o-o-o-o-o!
- Chaz: (in awe) Chuckie? He said his first word. He's talking!
- Chuckie: Over my dad's potty!
- Drew: I can't believe that Angelica saw that movie last night.
- Charlotte: I can't mother and merger at the same time.
- Jean-Claude: [in a sing-song voice] I see London, I see France, I see Coco's underpants.
- Angelica: The Finster kid wanted the princess for a mommy... and face it, lady. You're no princess!
- Phil: [seeing Lil pushing a "hostess" button] Hey, I wanted to push the button, Lillian!
- Lil: You want the button, Phillip? You can't handle the button!
- Angelica: You babies are as dumb here as you are at home.
- Dil: [after wetting himself] Wee, wee!
- Angelica: 'Cept him. He's speaking French already.
- Angelica: [smugly] I already learned to parsee-boo Francie. That means "speak French."
- Susie: [speaking in French] I feel bad for the French people who will hear you.
- Coco LaBouche: [to Dil] And how is this precious cupcake today?
[hits her with rattle on the nose]
- Coco LaBouche: Why you're just a lawsuit waiting to happen, arent you?
- Angelica: [pushing way towards wedding cake] Hey, lady, you ever hear of a thigh blaster?
- Lil: Um, Bobfather, we found this in our crib.
[holds up the decapitated head of their rocking horse]
- Angelica: Well that's what you get for wiping your buggers on Cynthia!
- Phil: So THAT'S where I left 'em.
- Christine Cavanaugh as Chuckie Finster
- Elizabeth Daily as Tommy Pickles
- Michael Bell as Chaz Finster / Drew Pickles
- Kath Soucie as Phil and Lil DeVille / Betty DeVille
- Cheryl Chase as Angelica Pickles
- Dionne Quan as Kimi Finster
- Tara Strong as Dil Pickles
- Susan Sarandon as Coco LaBouche
- John Lithgow as Jean-Claude
- Jack Riley as Stu Pickles
- Melanie Chartoff as Didi Pickles
- Julia Kato as Kira Watanabe
- Cree Summer as Susie Carmichael
- Tress MacNeille as Charlotte Pickles
- Phil Proctor as Howard DeVille
- Joe Alaskey as Grandpa Lou Pickles
- Casey Kasem as DJ
- Mako as Mr. Yamaguchi
- Tim Curry as Sumo Wrestler/Singer
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Sumo Wrestler/Singer
- Billy West as Sumo Wrestler/Singer
- Debbie Reynolds as Lulu Pickles
- Dan Castellaneta as Archbishop Jean-Marie Lustiger of Paris
- Lisa McClowry as The Princess