Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon (ルーンファクトリー -新牧場物語-, Rūn Fakutorī -Shin Bokujō Monogatari-?, literally "Rune Factory: A New Farm Story") is a simulation/role-playing video game developed by Neverland Co., Ltd. and published by Marvelous Interactive Inc. and Rising Star Games for the Nintendo DS handheld video game console.
Proposal Dialogue 
Rosetta: The White Stone? You’re giving this…to me?
Raguna: That’s right, Rosetta. I searched all over for this so I could give it to you.
Rosetta: You searched for this…for me?
Rosetta: Do you know what it means to give me this?
Raguna: I do
Raguna: Rosetta, will you marry me?
Rosetta: Oh,…I don’t know what to say! I’m so happy!
Raguna: Is that a ‘Yes’?
Rosetta: Of course! Of course I’ll marry you! That is, If you’ll have me.
Raguna: Good. I promise I’ll make you happy.
Rosetta: I know you will!
Raguna: It’s no big deal or anything.
Rosetta: What? I can’t believe you, Ragna!!! Don’t ever talk to me again!!!
Jean: Congratulations. Take good care of my Rosetta, Ragna.
Raguna: I will
Jean: Rosetta, treat well.
Rosetta: Father…I’m going to be so happy…I promise
Jean: I know you will. Now go make me proud.
Rosetta: Thank you. Thank you for raising me so well!
Lukas: Ragna!!! I was so determined not to let Rosetta get a hold of you! I can’t believe you!
Rosetta: What is this nonsense? You should be composing a poem of blessing for him!
Lukas: Honestly, I’m not in the mood.
After Marriage: 
Rosetta: Good Morning, Ragna! Or should I call you ‘Dear’? What should I call you now?
- (Ragna) Yes, I think that’s best. After all, that’s what I’m used to calling you!
- Dear? I feel a little silly calling you that, but okay!
- Hunny…BUNS? Do you really want me to call you that? Well, if that’s what you want, I guess I could do it…Honeybuns!
- M’Lord? Ha ha ha! Seriously, though, what do you want me to call you?
Raguna: What should I call you?
Rosetta: Rosetta’ is fine… (Your Nickname)!
- (Your Nickname)., here’s your lunch!
- Now go get’em!
- It’s so nice and peaceful now!
- Thank You! Even though we’re married, I’m still happy to get the Corn of Cob from you!