Saints row 2
Saints Row 2 is a 2008 video game developed by Volition, Inc. and published by THQ. It features the return of the Third Street Saints as they try to reclaim the remodeled Stilwater as their own from the Sons of Samedi, the Brotherhood, the Ronin and Ultor.
- (When the judge told Gat to watch himself) Or what, you'll hold me in contempt of court? You're already planning on giving me the chair, you think I give a shit about you not liking me? Fuck off.
- Judge: I'm curious if you can keep your cavalier attitude, when 2000 volts are running through your body.
Gat: Oh yeah? And I'm curious if you can keep acting like a douchebag when I shove that gavel up you ass.
- (To the no longer mute main character) Shit, 'bout time your burnt ass woke up.
- (During Aisha's funeral) Fuck off, Akuji, I'm not killing anyone at Eesh's funeral. Tonight, tomorrow...you name a time and I
will gladly fuck you up...but not now.
- (Male voice 1, when idle) I wish Pierce would just stop bitchin' about Shaundi, just fuck her already.
- (Male voice 1, during combat) WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR, JUST KILL SOMETHING!!!
- (Bad Trip conversation)
Mr. Sunshine: Wakey Wakey... Main Character (Male voice 1): Where am I? General: You are sitting with your betters my friend. I wanted to see the face of the individual who had caused me so much trouble...so far I find the experience to be underwhelming... Main Character (Male voice 1): Who the fuck are you? General: I am the man whose property you stole and destroyed... Main Character (Male voice 1): Oops. General: You needn't dwell on your mistakes...you will not live to learn from them... Main Character (Male voice 1): That so? Mr. Sunshine: I'm afraid it is... Main Character (Male voice 1): Who the fuck are you? Mr. Sunshine: They call me Mr. Sunshine. Main Character (Male voice 1): Well listen Sunshine, I don't care how fucked up your face is, I ain't scared of you, or that other asshole. General: Pity. Gentlemen, I'm through meeting my adversary...if you please, dispose of this trash. Random Samedi member: Of course General. Main Character (Male voice 1): You're a general? Hey, you hear that? That asshole, he thinks he's a- SHIT! (Random gunfire is heard. The main character is tossed out of the limo with a random Samedi member, causing a hige collision) Main Character (Male voice 1): This is a bad time to be fucked up.
- Maero: They hit my boys when they were on the prison bus!
- Dane Vogel: Between your girlfriend and your gang, I'd say you're a magnet for tragedy, Maero.
- Maero: You think this is fucking funny?!
- Dane Vogel: No. But I do think it's your problem.
- Maero: [Slams his hands on Vogel's desk] MY problems are YOUR problems. Or do you need some fresh air to remind you?
- Dane Vogel: No, my problem is that I have a sideshow freak messing up my paperwork. Your problem is that you have a team of security guards with assault rifles pointed at your back.
- [Ultor Corporation security guards move into view; they look identical to a SWAT team.]
- Maero: Your security guards look like a private army.
- Dane Vogel: Call them what you want; the point is, they have big guns. I'm sorry you couldn't help your friends, but Ultor's done doing you favors. Come back here again, and I'll have you shot on sight.
- Maero: Go fuck yourself, Vogel.
- Dane Vogel: I've enjoyed our time together too, but I think it's about time we moved on. Gentlemen, would you please show our guest out?
- [The Ultor security team leader gestures for Maero to leave; seeing he is heavily outgunned, Maero reluctantly starts to walk out.]
- Dane Vogel: Oh, Maero! I almost forgot. I had some of my men seize the arms shipment you had coming in on that freighter. It seemed only fair we should be compensated for letting your boys out of jail.
- Maero: That boat is never gonna make it to shore.
- Dane Vogel: [Waving dismissively] Goodbye, Maero...
- The Boss: Hello, Donnie.
- Donnie: Oh, shit!
- The Boss: [Annoyed] You haven't seen me since your boss shot me and stuffed me in the trunk of a car, and the best you can say is "Oh, shit!"?
- Donnie: You're supposed to be dead!
- The Boss: That's better.
- [After Shogo Akuji tries to kill Johnny Gat at Aisha's funeral, Shogo is lying against a headstone. Johnny is furious and speaks in a low, deadly voice.]
- Johnny Gat: Get up.
- [Shogo rises and raises his fists to fight Johnny; Johnny easily beats him and punches him down hard.]
- Johnny Gat: Get up.
- [Again Shogo tries to rise, and again Johnny punches him, harder.]
- Johnny Gat: Not so fun when you're fighting someone who isn't tied to a chair, is it?
- Shogo Akuji: I didn't kill her!
- Johnny Gat: You ordered it. [Motions to Shogo] Get up.
- [Shogo tries yet again to get up; now Johnny twists him around and breaks his leg, and punches Shogo hard enough that he falls and breaks the headstone in two]
- Shogo Akuji: [Becoming desperate] Please... I'm sorry...
- Johnny Gat: [Coldly sarcastic] Well, that brings her back, doesn't it?
- [Johnny grabs Shogo and drags him to a coffin waiting to be lowered into its grave; the Boss follows]
- Johnny Gat: You couldn't even let her have a decent burial, you piece of shit!
- [Johnny furiously tips the coffin; a dead woman falls out, her eyes meeting Shogo's; Johnny throws Shogo into the coffin, slams the lid, and lowers the coffin. He picks up a shovel and begins throwing dirt into the grave; the Boss does the same.]
- Shogo Akuji: [Inside the coffin] No! Kill me, dammit, but don't do this! Don't do this!