(Redirected from Sant Sri Asaramji Bapu)
Sant Sri Asaramji Bapu (Hindi: संत श्री आसारामजी बापू, Sindhi: سنت شري آسارام باپو) is a saint from India, endearingly called "Bapuji" by his followers.
Elixir of Life
- The best service to mankind is to become immersed in one’s True self.
- The moment you stop seeking pleasure in worldly things and become a true master of yourself, you will experience the essential reality of the Self. Then you will no longer have to seek God. God himself will come to you. This is the Divine law.
- The moment you realize yourself as the dreamer and the world as your own dream, you will attain salvation.
- Do not despair, O accused! Do not be worried about the impending punishment. When the judge is about to hand down your sentence, just immerse yourself, even if for a single moment, in the supreme Bliss, and the judge can’t but forget the verdict. Then he will give a judgement that is appropriate to your present state with the Almighty Lord.
- If you remain unaffected by worldly attractions and intimidations, you will definitely command a tremendous influence on the world. Anyone, who doubts this, is a fool and a person of low intellect.
- If you tolerate the injustice done to you and pardon the perpetrator, the hatred will be transformed into affinity and love.
- Never be frightened! Be fearless! There is no room for fear. Fear is death, fear is sin, fear is hell, fear is adharma and fear is disloyalty. All delusions emanate from this evil called fear.
- Seva, love and sacrifice are the basic prerequisites for human development. If you agree with this precept, nurture goodwill towards all and help people to the best of your ability without expecting anything in return. Don’t think, ‘I will render service only when the organizers agree with me and not otherwise.’ Dear Brother! In that case, you will not be able to serve. You will only nurture your ego by making others agree with you.
- There are many different types of crime like infanticide, homicide, matricide, killing of cows etc. But not acknowledging the existence of God in all living beings, makes one guilty of the most terrible crime of killing the indweller God who resides in all beings.
- The person who does not see, hear or know anything other than the True Self is all-pervading. As long as you perceive things other than your Self, and consider those entities to be real, you will remain limited and finite, not infinite and eternal.
- To remain ever equanimous and cheerful is the greatest devotion to God.