- I searched for my mother, an actress named Rina Reynolds...searched for her my whole life. I finally tracked her down, knocked on her door, thinking she would welcome me with open arms...but she had a new life, a new name: Maureen Prescott. "You were the only child," she claimed. Sid, she shut me out in the cold forever! Her own son. The stupid bitch didn't even want me!
- Sidney Prescott: God why don't stop your whining and get on with it! I've heard this shit before!
- Roman Bridgider: Stop!
- Sidney Prescott: Do you know why you kill people, Roman? Do you?
- Roman Bridgider: I don't want to hear it!
- Sidney Prescott: You kill people because you choose to there is no one else to blame!
- Roman Bridgider: Damn it! Fucking damn it!
- Sidney Prescott: Why don't you take some fucking responsibility?
- Roman Bridgider: Fuck you!
- Sidney Prescott: Fuck you!
- [Dewey held gunpoint at a still-not dead Roman.]
- Deputy Dewey Riley: Be careful Sid. Randy said, the killer is always superhuman.
- Sidney Prescott: Yeah, well... He wasn't superhuman Dewey, He wasn't superhuman at all
- [Roman gets up and begins to lunges at them. Dewey tries to shoot him, but Roman is still wearing his bullet proof vest.]
- Sidney Prescott: Head, Head!
- [Dewey tries to shoot him.]
- Sidney Prescott: HEAD!!
- Roman Bridgider: Fucking kill me!, You can't fucking kill me!!
- Sidney Prescott: Head Dewey!
- Deputy Dewey Riley: [turns to Sidney.] What?
- Sidney Prescott: HEAD!!! Shoot him in the head!
- [Dewey shoots Roman in the head.]
- Deputy Dewey Riley: Thanks.
- Sidney Prescott: No problem.
- The best Scream is always the last one. Just hope the last one isn't your own.
- The last Scream is always the scariest.
- The final Scream is going to be the loudest!
- Someone has taken their love of trilogies one step too far.
- The millennium starts screaming.
- The Millennium Starts With Scream
- The Third and Final chapter in the trilogy that made you laugh, and made you Scream.
- In order for Sidney Prescott to survive the future she must look to the past.
- Rules of a trilogy: Chapter one sets the rules. Chapter two bends the rules. But in the finale...forget the rules.
- Welcome to the final act.
- There's just some secrets you can't reveal 'till the very end.
- Scream 3: The scare of the millennium!
- Obey The Rules Of The Trilogy... Or Die.
- David Arquette - Deputy Dewey Riley
- Neve Campbell - Sidney Prescott
- Courteney Cox - Arquette - Gale Weathers
- Patrick Dempsey - Detective Mark Kincaid
- Scott Foley - Roman Bridger
- Lance Henriksen - John Milton
- Matt Keeslar - Tom Prinze
- Jenny McCarthy - Sarah Darling
- Emily Mortimer - Angelina Tyler
- Parker Posey - Jennifer Jolie
- Deon Richmond - Tyson Fox
- Kelly Rutherford - Christine
- Liev Schreiber - Cotton Weary
- Patrick Warburton - Steven Stone
- Jamie Kennedy - Randy Meeks