Sean Anthony Pittman (born November 11, 1968) is an African American attorney, governmental consultant and television political analyst. Pittman is the founder and president of the Pittman Law Group, P.L., a corporate law and governmental consulting firm. Pittman has often been cited as one of the most influential voices in Florida, the fourth most populous state in the U.S. Pittman serves as a co-host on the television program, The Usual Suspects, which airs on CBS affiliate WCTV channel 6 and is broadcast in 38 counties across North Florida and South Georgia.
|This People article is a stub. You can help Wikiquote by expanding it.|
- There was obviously some people that didn't want me there. On the other hand, many more obviously did.
- Matus, Ron. The Minority Presidents. St. Petersburg Times. 9 Sep. 2004.
- I often thought this country might end up being a great country for my grandkids. Now I believe it can be a great one for my kids.
- The Associated Press. Voices from the Inauguration. The Associated Press. 20 Jan. 2009. 9:24am.
- I am honored to be at the forefront of our battle to ensure that all children have a happy and healthy opportunity at life.
- www.WCTV.tv CBS Channel 6. Posted 1:08 PM EST 3 Jun. 2009.