Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (abbreviated as P4) is a Japanese role-playing video game developed and published by Atlus for Sony's PlayStation 2, and chronologically the fifth installment in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series. The player-named main protagonist is a high-school student who moved into the countryside from the city for a year. During his year-long stay, he becomes involved in investigating mysterious murders while harnessing the power of summoning Persona. The game also has an anime adaption based on it.
- [About Mitsuo Kubo, who is revealed to be a copycat murderer.]
- Naoto: Mitsuo Kubo's only victim was Mr. Morooka. It was a copycat killing that mimicked the true culprit's method.
- Yosuke: No wonder King Moron's murder broke the pattern in so many ways!
- Namatame: But the TV world was completely different from what I imagined... Such an abominable, grotesque place... I knew that the three of you who I "saved" went back to you're normal lives, so...I didn't realize how terrible that world was. I never knew...you could even get out of that place on your own... I thought I was going insane... I probably did. And you know the rest. When I came to, I was lying in a hospital bed.
- Naoto: You really were trying to save people...
- Namatame: But I ended up doing just the opposite... What a fool.
Persona 4 Golden
- [While telling ghost stories at the mountain lodge…]
- Kanji: Whoa, that's freaky. Something about a nose that long…
[Suddenly, the lights go out.]
- Naoto: Aaah!
- Rise: A-A blackout!?
[A thudding noise.]
- Kanji: Ah, shit! Somethin' just went past me!
- Chie: I told you I didn't want to do this! Why didn't you listen to me!?
- [After leaving the Hollow Forest through the old TV]
- Rise: Owwww… Ugh, who was pushing?
- Kanji: Shut it. There's eight of us, and it's a tiny frickin' TV.