Navjot Singh Sidhu
(Redirected from Sidhu, Navjot Singh)
- It is better to ride a pony than a horse which throws you.
- The world is all about mind and matter; I don't mind and you don't matter.
- If one-day cricket was pyjama cricket, then Twenty20 is underwear cricket.
- This cricket is like a burger, you can have it once a week but for a whole meal, you need to return to Test cricket. More than once a week, and it will give you a tummy ache.
- On Twenty20 cricket, in "Twenty20 game is 'underwear' cricket: Sidhu" in Khaleej Times (19 July 2006)
- Wickets are like wives - you never know which way they will turn!
- To Crowe