Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus is a platforming video game created by Sucker Punch Productions, and released on the Sony PlayStation 2 in 2002, subsequently republished as a "Greatest Hits" title. The game focuses master thief Sly Cooper and his gang, Bentley the Turtle and Murray the Hippo, as they seek out the Fiendish Five to recover his family's "Thievius Raccoonus", a book with the accumulation of all of Sly ancestors' thieving moves.
- There's no honor, no challenge, no fun, in stealing from ordinary people. You rip off a master criminal, then you know you're a master thief.
- You're nothing but a frustrated firework artist turned homocidal pyromaniac!
- The rocket came from that giant statue and you can bet the Panda King lit the fuse I've gotta find my up there and fast before that lunatic squashes another town.
- One key comin' up.
- No problem they seem to have plenty of firepower around here I'll just have to find a few more treasure keys to get at it
- Listen Raleigh, wipe out my family and steal whats mine... you better expect some company.
- Wow thats one tough owl
- All you have to do is jump and press the circle button
- Nice shooting Sly you got him!
- Sly! I did a cross analysis of the metal used in that high-tech blasting veichle and it turns out it can only be found in one place the Krack-Karou Volcano in Russia that's got to be where we'll find the fifth member of the Fiendish Five so get what you came for and let's get out of here.
- I drove to this hotdog stand for a snack and the next thing I knew I was being challenged to a race by these gangster dogs!
Sly: Now see, a girl whose best friend's a firearm has issues. You need a break; some dinner, a little dancing, I could help with that.
Carmelita: Sounds romantic, as long as you don't mind dining in jail.
Sly: Nah. I hear the service is lousy. Carmelita: Once I catch you you'll know for yourself.
Clockwerk: Sly Cooper. You have escaped my gas chamber and destroyed my Deathray... remarkable you Cooper's always find a way to defeat me.
Sly: Always? So that was you in the background of all those pictures in the Thievious Raccoonus. How old are you?"
Clockwerk: Perfection has no age.
Sly: So what, you're immortal?
Clockwerk: Revenge is the prime ingredient in the Fountain of Youth. I have kept myself alive for hundreds of years on a steady diet of jealousy and hate.