(Redirected from Smala sussie)
Grits Pölsa 
- I´m walking down the street of my hometown. Pölsa has no fear, but he has a lot of beer, skål!.
- I had a little frog once. A little green frog, very cute. And I loved that frog very, very much. It meant everything to me. And one day I woke up. The frog was gone. And I thought to myself that if the frog is gone, I'm going to kill myself. So I stood there in my boyroom with my stepfathers gun pointing at myself. Ready to kill. The little frog walks in to the room like this, and he stands and look at me. Then I understood. That if you really, really love someone, as my frog did with me, they can come back. And that's not only animals. It could be people also. So if Slim Susie loves you, she will come back, I promise. She's coming back. Be happy and jump on your moped and take a ride around the city and burn out and have fun. You and your moped. Thank you for listening. Over and out.
- Ich nicht Deutschland, go home!
Billy Davidsson 
- We do occasionally get some tips. Do you know anyone by the name of Keyser Soze? Tony Montana?
- Erik: Pölsa, there are four junkies getting stoned in your couch!
- Pölsa: Only four? Damn it, should be full of folks today!