Soul Nomad & the World Eaters
Soul Nomad & the World Eaters, known in Japan as Soul Cradle Sekai o Kurau Mono (ソウルクレイドル 世界を喰らう者, Sōru Kureidoru Sekai o Kurau Mono?, literally "Soul Cradle: World Eaters") is a video game by Nippon Ichi. The game was released February 15, 2007 in Japan and September 25, 2007 in the US.
- Nothing matters unless you choose to care about it, and only you can decide what your life is worth!
- What of the flame?! Nothing burns hotter than my own fury! I... won't... LOSE!!!
- I've already died once before. Even the black reaper is sick of me.
- Burning soul! Awaken the sleeping beast! The power of truth... Psycho Burgundy!
- Rivers of blood… mountains of flesh! A glorious world of pain! Feeble humans, crushed like the insects they are!
- You scratch my back, I crush yours.
- [About Danette] Sharp as a whip, isn't she?
- I just don’t have the energy to put up with idiots. She makes me wanna punch kittens…
- [About Levin] Are you always like this, or did you just wake up on the wrong side of stupid this morning?
- He's friggin' nuts, forcing his way into one shitstorm after another. It's like he has a radar to track tornados of crap to jump into.
- [Lying about Feinne's powers] Oh geez, well... let me think! It can fly at like 5 million miles an hour. It has heat vision, it can breathe super-freezing air and it can shoot freaking lasers from its eyes. Oh, but it can't see through lead, and it's totally weak to a certain element from its homeworld.
- They just took off and left us behind, like gold-medal sprinters at the special olympics.
- [On Revya being a World Eater] WHAT. THE. BLOODY. HELL?!
Layna the Firebrand (Virtuous) 
- Have you not heard the weeping of our world? Open your mind and listen closely… you will hear the crumbling of our civilization.
- Very well, I had no intention of killing you, but now you must die. Even if you are clearly injured and in no condition to fight, I will show no mercy!
- Flowing power of the Onyx Blade! Embrace me… appear before us… and destroy!
- [About Euphoria's cooking] In some countries, it would qualify as a biological weapon.
- For some reason, people seem to lose track of me.
Sepp Clerk Girl in Zazana: Remember that auto-armpit washer we sold that tickled people? Well, an Astec merchant saw one for sale somewhere... But he said it was advertised as a much more... adult product. I can't go into detail with these kids around.
[Gig and Danette are arguing]
Levin: You guys always act like this?
Revya: It’s how we show we care.
Mystified Kid: So bad people can't go to heaven, right? So then... where'd the boss of those World Eaters go? Huh, Mom?
Praying Woman: Well... bad people don't go anywhere. They stay here and wander the world forever.
Mystified Kid: What?! So he might be right here?!
Gig: That's right.
Kid and Woman: Waaaahhh!!!
Penn: I love my Juno! Well... maybe there's some things about her I don't love.
Juno: What? What do you mean?
Penn: Umm... I dunno if I can say.
Juno: Just tell me! I'll fix it, whatever it is!
Penn: I don't think you can... I mean, how do you fix small boobies?
Juno: ?! W-well, Penn... You see, we spend a lot of time in the water. And in order to swim faster, our breasts have to stay smaller.
Penn: Oh, I see...
Juno: Hey, don't make that face! I-I'll try! I'll do my best to make them bigger!
Penn: Really?! Yay! It's a promise! I hope they get big and bouncy! Okay, I'm going swimming again!
Juno: ... Don't. Say. A word.
Juno: Bigger boobs... bigger boobs...
Gig: This is just creepy.
[Regarding Dio of the Evil Eye]
Gig: It seems they forgot about the beatdown I handed them in the war 200 years ago. Hell, I bet that old hag Layna could smack him around if she wanted.
Revya: Well, she did manage to beat you.
Gig: Hey, that's off limits!
Levin: I can smell it. This way!
Revia: Woof woof, doggy.
Gig: Damn, I was just gonna say that!
Gig & Revya: Your ass is grass!
Gig & Revya: Show me the Hotpods!!!
Euphoria: Of course you'll stay for dinner, won't you? When I cook for Endorph, there's always lots left for some reason.
Endorph: Oh, that's a great idea. Yeah, you definitely have to stay. You haven't lived until you tried my darling's cooking. [Whispering] And you'll want to die after you tried it.