Changes related to "Arthur Conan Doyle"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
22 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Progress; 16:15 . . (+594) . . ELApro (→Quotes: Popper, ''Conjectures and Refutations": history of science..science is one of the very few human activities..making progress)
21 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Progress; 16:28 . . (+1,431) . . ELApro (→Quotes: Derry & Williams, ''A Short History of Technology": Since progress is the rare exception, and not the rule, among the communities of mankind..trade often stimulated..conquest..Aggression then provoked counter-aggression..)
- (diff | hist) . . Peace; 02:02 . . (+20) . . Kalki (The subject of the page is PEACE the depiction of the sermon quoted as the lead is suitable elsewhere, but an apt rendition of the internationally known "Peace Sign" is quite appropriate for the lead image, as it has been since May 2008…)
- (diff | hist) . . Peace; 01:47 . . (-20) . . Sigehelmus (This is as neutral and relevant as it can get. If you have a problem leave me a message.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Peace; 01:42 . . (+12) . . Sigehelmus
- (diff | hist) . . Peace; 01:42 . . (+1) . . Sigehelmus (I have properly attributed the quote at the least while I look for a more suitable image that can neutrally represent this quote in context, as we both have our own views)
- (diff | hist) . . Peace; 01:38 . . (+24) . . Kalki (Your effort to pervert an expression of blessing of those who promote peace amidst diversity into one which promotes absolutist subservience is despicable — Undo revision 1941116 by Sigehelmus)
- (diff | hist) . . Peace; 01:35 . . (-24) . . Sigehelmus (Your sentiment is admirable, but you have failed to analyze the true meaning of the painting and quote; in fact you missed the point entirely and your image is redundant...see WP:NOTBLOG)