Changes related to "Category:Roman emperors"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
18 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Julius Caesar; 15:40 . . (+4) . . Stryn (Reverted edit by Frenchhornlover (talk • contributions) to last version by DanielTom)
- (diff | hist) . . m Julius Caesar; 15:23 . . (-4) . . Frenchhornlover
11 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Julius Caesar; 22:10 . . (-6) . . DanielTom (please do not change sourced (and accurate) translations – Undo revision 1784393 by 126.96.36.199 (talk) take an English class)
- (diff | hist) . . Julius Caesar; 21:54 . . (+6) . . 188.8.131.52 (I have latin classes and "alea iacta est" translates into "The dice is cast.", not into "The die is cast.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Septimius Severus; 03:53 . . (+8) . . BD2412 (Consistent punctuation and spacing at the end of citation lines to clearly indicate to the reader that the line has ended., replaced: , p. → , p. (2), , p. → , p. using AWB)