Changes related to "Conceit"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
20 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Joseph Addison; 22:52 . . (+33) . . Peterklevy (→The Spectator (1711–1714): Added "If we may believe our logicians,..." to "Man is distinguished from all other creatures by the faculty of laughter.")
- (diff | hist) . . m George Eliot; 14:28 . . (-16) . . DanielTom (revert)
- (diff | hist) . . m George Eliot; 14:12 . . (0) . . CarolDohrasap21700 (Undo revision 1810219 by 184.108.40.206 (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . George Eliot; 14:11 . . (+16) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Adam Bede (1859): Unsourced. I do not see it on external link.)
- (diff | hist) . . George Eliot; 13:22 . . (+63) . . DanielTom (→Adam Bede (1859): "Our dead are never dead to us until we have forgotten them.")
19 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . The Bible; 17:45 . . (+9) . . Wiki Wisdom (→The Second of Peter)
- (diff | hist) . . The Bible; 17:44 . . (+590) . . Wiki Wisdom (→Hebrews 13:2, NKJV)
- (diff | hist) . . The Bible; 15:32 . . (+363) . . Peter1c (→Other quotes about the Bible)
- (diff | hist) . . William Shakespeare; 01:36 . . (+281) . . Zumoarirodoka (→The Merchant of Venice (1596–7): Added more to quotation to include the famous "Hath not a Jew eyes?") (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)