Changes related to "Cyril Connolly"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
27 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . William Cowper; 10:10 . . (+1,704) . . DanielTom (→Quotes about Cowper: +2)
- (diff | hist) . . William Cowper; 08:24 . . (+569) . . DanielTom (→Quotes about Cowper: new section)
25 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Horace; 12:18 . . (+159) . . DanielTom (→Satires (c. 35 BC and 30 BC): "'Tis not sufficient to combine / Well-chosen words in a well-ordered line.")
- (diff | hist) . . Horace; 12:13 . . (+81) . . DanielTom (→Odes (c. 23 BC and 13 BC): Conington's translation: "'Mid vast possessions poor.")
- (diff | hist) . . m Horace; 10:47 . . (+98) . . DanielTom (→Ars Poetica, or The Epistle to the Pisones (c. 18 BC): "Some faults may claim forgiveness.")
- (diff | hist) . . Johann Wolfgang von Goethe; 09:31 . . (+462) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Goethe: Merz, ''A History of European Thought..": created the language and style of the best in modern literature of his country)
- (diff | hist) . . Johann Wolfgang von Goethe; 04:11 . . (+903) . . ELApro (→Quotes: asQ'd-by Löwith, ''From Hegel to Nietzsche": world history must from time to time be rewritten)