Changes related to "Desire"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
30 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m W. Somerset Maugham; 21:32 . . (+21) . . Peterklevy (→The Summing Up (1938): Added a link to "The Summing Up")
- (diff | hist) . . W. Somerset Maugham; 21:26 . . (+400) . . Peterklevy (→The Summing Up (1938): Added "There is a sort of man who pays no attention to his good actions, but is tormented by his bad ones. This is the type that most often writes about himself.")
25 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Horace; 12:18 . . (+159) . . DanielTom (→Satires (c. 35 BC and 30 BC): "'Tis not sufficient to combine / Well-chosen words in a well-ordered line.")
- (diff | hist) . . Horace; 12:13 . . (+81) . . DanielTom (→Odes (c. 23 BC and 13 BC): Conington's translation: "'Mid vast possessions poor.")
- (diff | hist) . . Ovid; 10:53 . . (+52) . . DanielTom (→Metamorphoses (Transformations): * ''Supremum vale.'' ** A last farewell. ** X, 62.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Horace; 10:47 . . (+98) . . DanielTom (→Ars Poetica, or The Epistle to the Pisones (c. 18 BC): "Some faults may claim forgiveness.")