Changes related to "Donald Trump"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
26 November 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Barack Obama; 22:08 . . (+374) . . DanielTom (→2014: Obama: only Native Americans can legitimately object to immigration)
25 November 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Relevance; 19:33 . . (+382) . . BD2412 (→Quotes: * I have argued that a religion or a philosophy cannot speak about facts of the world – if it does, it is now or will eventually be wrong – but it can and should speak about the relevance and ranking of facts and observations.)
- (diff | hist) . . Relevance; 15:07 . . (+700) . . BD2412 (→Quotes: To look only for things that are relevant means perpetuating the current pattern.)
24 November 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Relevance; 18:42 . . (+238) . . BD2412 (→Quotes: * It's much harder to be relevant than it is to be successful. ** Bono, interview on CNN Larry King Weekend (2002))
- (diff | hist) . . Relevance; 18:15 . . (+283) . . BD2412 (→Quotes: * The attempt to politicize everything is the destruction of politics. When everything is seen as relevant to politics, than politics has in fact become totalitarian. ** Bernard Crick, ''In Defence Of Politics'' (Second Edition; 1981))
- (diff | hist) . . Relevance; 17:00 . . (+160) . . BD2412 (→Quotes: * I began to look at all events and all things as relevant, an opportunity to take or avoid. **Amy Tan, ''The Joy Luck Club'' (1989), Chapter 9, page 152.)
- (diff | hist) . . Relevance; 16:20 . . (+350) . . BD2412 (→Quotes: * I am more and more engrossed with the single poetic theme of Life and Death, for there doesn't seem to be any question more directly relevant than this one of what survives of all the beloved. ** Alun Lewis, letter written in 1943)