Changes related to "Hans Reichenbach"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
26 December 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Immanuel Kant; 12:40 . . (-35) . . Kalki (→Critique of Practical Reason (1788): change a caption from a variant translation of one directly above it to a different quote)
- (diff | hist) . . m Immanuel Kant; 12:36 . . (+24) . . Kalki (→Idea for a Universal History from a Cosmopolitan Point of View (1784))
- (diff | hist) . . m Immanuel Kant; 12:33 . . (+22) . . Kalki (→What is Enlightenment? (1784))
- (diff | hist) . . Immanuel Kant; 12:32 . . (+100) . . Kalki (wikilinks)
- (diff | hist) . . Immanuel Kant; 12:21 . . (-73) . . Kalki (remove unneeded & unwanted use of an extraneous styling which is clearly AGAINST community consensus, other minor tweaks)
- (diff | hist) . . Immanuel Kant; 12:02 . . (+2,973) . . Kalki (restore most of 4 quotes by an author on a subject of his expertise.…trimming one slightly — Hayek's statement that “on the issue of the theory of knowledge, I am probably a Kantian more than anything else” hardly indicates a trivial connection)
- (diff | hist) . . Immanuel Kant; 00:15 . . (-3,024) . . TomS TDotO (There seems to be too much about Hayek, from one source, for an article about Kant, particularly if the influence was slight)
25 December 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Albert Einstein; 14:50 . . (+448) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Einstein: Linton, ''The Study of Man'': genius can only carry on from the pt his culture has reached)
- (diff | hist) . . Immanuel Kant; 11:46 . . (+2,517) . . Y-S.Ko