Changes related to "Herbert A. Simon"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
21 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Charles Darwin; 01:14 . . (+74) . . 188.8.131.52 (→The Descent of Man (1871): "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man. ")
20 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . World War II; 17:33 . . (+1,193) . . BD2412 (→The Eastern Front: Zhukov attribution on two kinds of mines)
- (diff | hist) . . World War II; 17:30 . . (+954) . . BD2412 (→1941: * I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Henri Fayol; 04:28 . . (-6) . . Alan (Reverted edit by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contributions) to last version by Mdd)
- (diff | hist) . . Henri Fayol; 04:21 . . (+6) . . 220.127.116.11
17 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Charles Darwin; 04:35 . . (+21) . . JesseW (add anchor to "blind man in a dark room" quote, for linking from Talk:Oscar Wilde)
- (diff | hist) . . World War II; 02:14 . . (+499) . . BD2412 (→1944: expand cite)
- (diff | hist) . . World War II; 02:09 . . (+173) . . BD2412 (→Turning the Tide in the Pacific: * No army has ever done so much with so little. ** Douglas MacArthur, as reported by ''The New York Times'' (April 11, 1942), p. 1. He referred to the fall of Bataan.)