Changes related to "John Keats"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
22 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Arthur Schopenhauer; 22:04 . . (+556) . . DanielTom (→The World as Will and Representation (1819; 1844): Schopenhauer on the Koran)
21 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Lord Byron; 05:50 . . (+12) . . Kalki (→Quotes about Lord Byron: use a larger image of Lady Caroline Lamb)
- (diff | hist) . . Lord Byron; 05:48 . . (+239) . . Kalki (→Quotes about Lord Byron: add image)
20 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Lord Byron; 22:39 . . (+179) . . Kalki (→Quotes: add image — will probably work on this a bit within the next day or so.… don't have much time right now, as again must be leaving soon...)
- (diff | hist) . . Thomas Carlyle; 14:56 . . (+658) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Quotes about Carlyle: Forster on Carlyle.)
19 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Isaac Newton; 17:56 . . (+408) . . ELApro (→S–Z: Whewell, "History of the Inductive Sciences": Newtonian induction of universal gravitation.. greatest scientific discovery ever made)
- (diff | hist) . . m Isaac Newton; 17:25 . . (+79) . . ELApro (→G–L: minor link/sort)
- (diff | hist) . . m Isaac Newton; 17:00 . . (+34) . . ELApro (→G–L: minor link)
- (diff | hist) . . Isaac Newton; 16:49 . . (+877) . . ELApro (→G–L: Leibniz asQin John Conduitt's manuscript in Brewster's "Memoirs of the Life, Writings, and Discoveries of Sir Isaac Newton": Newton's the better 1/2 of math from the beginning of world to him)
- (diff | hist) . . William Shakespeare; 01:36 . . (+281) . . Zumoarirodoka (→The Merchant of Venice (1596–7): Added more to quotation to include the famous "Hath not a Jew eyes?") (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)