Changes related to "Robert Chambers (publisher born 1802)"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
24 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Antoine Lavoisier; 17:59 . . (+382) . . ELApro (→About Lavoisier: Partington, ''Higher Mathematics for Chem": extension of Black's method led to conservation of matter)
- (diff | hist) . . Plato; 13:14 . . (+613) . . 18.104.22.168
23 October 2014
22 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Socrates; 02:36 . . (+474) . . Omnipaedista (add original text in Greek)
- (diff | hist) . . Plato; 02:24 . . (+12) . . Omnipaedista (standardized punctuation)
- (diff | hist) . . Socrates; 02:22 . . (+4) . . Omnipaedista (add wikilink)
- (diff | hist) . . Socrates; 02:20 . . (+1) . . Omnipaedista (edited formatting)
21 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Plato; 22:27 . . (+682) . . Peterklevy (→Book X: Added "Wherefore my counsel is that we hold fast ever to the heavenly way and follow after justice and virtue always, considering that the soul is immortal and able to endure every sort of good and every sort of evil. Thus shall we live ...")
- (diff | hist) . . Charles Darwin; 01:14 . . (+74) . . 22.214.171.124 (→The Descent of Man (1871): "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man. ")