Changes related to "Shame"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
24 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Aristotle; 21:10 . . (+154) . . OttoMäkelä (→Disputed)
- (diff | hist) . . m Aristotle; 20:45 . . (+16) . . OttoMäkelä (Changed spelling of "humor")
- (diff | hist) . . Aristotle; 20:43 . . (+379) . . OttoMäkelä (Added quote from essay by AA-C, claiming to be Aristotle)
19 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . John Dryden; 22:42 . . (+106) . . DanielTom (→Fables, Ancient and Modern (1700): "The world's an inn, and death the journey's end.")
- (diff | hist) . . William Shakespeare; 01:36 . . (+281) . . Zumoarirodoka (→The Merchant of Venice (1596–7): Added more to quotation to include the famous "Hath not a Jew eyes?") (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)