Changes related to "Sleep"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
25 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m King Lear; 19:09 . . (-50) . . DanielTom (Undo revision 1841278 by 184.108.40.206 (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . King Lear; 19:06 . . (+50) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Act III)
- (diff | hist) . . Voltaire; 07:24 . . (+2) . . Omnipaedista (titles in italics)
24 January 2015
21 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Lord Byron; 05:50 . . (+12) . . Kalki (→Quotes about Lord Byron: use a larger image of Lady Caroline Lamb)
- (diff | hist) . . Lord Byron; 05:48 . . (+239) . . Kalki (→Quotes about Lord Byron: add image)
20 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Joseph Addison; 22:52 . . (+33) . . Peterklevy (→The Spectator (1711–1714): Added "If we may believe our logicians,..." to "Man is distinguished from all other creatures by the faculty of laughter.")
- (diff | hist) . . Lord Byron; 22:39 . . (+179) . . Kalki (→Quotes: add image — will probably work on this a bit within the next day or so.… don't have much time right now, as again must be leaving soon...)
19 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . John Dryden; 22:42 . . (+106) . . DanielTom (→Fables, Ancient and Modern (1700): "The world's an inn, and death the journey's end.")
- (diff | hist) . . William Shakespeare; 01:36 . . (+281) . . Zumoarirodoka (→The Merchant of Venice (1596–7): Added more to quotation to include the famous "Hath not a Jew eyes?") (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)