Changes related to "Talk:John F. Kennedy"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
23 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . User:Kalki; 16:58 . . (+531) . . Kalki (adding banner link to Wikiquote:Requests for adminship/Kalki (4th request))
- (diff | hist) . . User:Kalki; 16:42 . . (+44) . . Kalki (add image)
- (diff | hist) . . User:Kalki; 16:38 . . (+877) . . Kalki (add a quote and part of the core of a recent QOTD layout)
22 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . John F. Kennedy; 23:57 . . (+347) . . Peterklevy (→1961: Added "Somebody once said that Washington was a city of Northern charm and Southern efficiency.")
20 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Cicero; 15:42 . . (+1,965) . . DanielTom (Undo revision 1838144 by HiddenSolitude (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . Cicero; 15:39 . . (-1,965) . . HiddenSolitude (please include valuable references.)
- (diff | hist) . . Cicero; 15:05 . . (+1,242) . . DanielTom (→Cato Maior de senectute - On Old Age (44 BC))
- (diff | hist) . . Cicero; 15:00 . . (+723) . . DanielTom (→Quotes: "After death the sensation is either pleasant or there is none at all. But this should be thought on from our youth up, so that we may be indifferent to death, and without this thought no one can be in a tranquil state of mind.")