Changes related to "The Systeme of the World: in Four Dialogues"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
27 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Aristotle; 16:51 . . (+1,161) . . ELApro (→Quotes about Aristotle: Mumford, ''Technics and Civilization'': establishing eternal validity of slavery.. in reality justifying the machine; unwilling drudgery or sedentary routine..Athenians properly despised..justification mechanical developments)
- (diff | hist) . . m Aristotle; 14:04 . . (-26) . . UDScott (removed Category:Philosophers using HotCat)
- (diff | hist) . . m Aristotle; 14:04 . . (+12) . . UDScott (removed Category:Greeks; added Category:Greek philosophers using HotCat)
22 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Galileo Galilei; 22:40 . . (+700) . . Kalki (→Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems (1632): add one)
- (diff | hist) . . Galileo Galilei; 22:35 . . (-45) . . Kalki (remove unneeded & unwanted use of an extraneous styling which is clearly AGAINST community consensus)