Changes related to "Wikiquote:Quality and Quantity"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
25 January 2015
22 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Abraham Lincoln; 22:23 . . (+19,187) . . DanielTom (Undo revision 1839122 by 220.127.116.11 (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . Abraham Lincoln; 22:18 . . (-19,187) . . 18.104.22.168 (→1830s)
21 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Love; 11:26 . . (+259) . . 22.214.171.124 (→L: Added quote from the film "Hairspray")
19 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Isaac Newton; 17:56 . . (+408) . . ELApro (→S–Z: Whewell, "History of the Inductive Sciences": Newtonian induction of universal gravitation.. greatest scientific discovery ever made)
- (diff | hist) . . m Isaac Newton; 17:25 . . (+79) . . ELApro (→G–L: minor link/sort)
- (diff | hist) . . m Isaac Newton; 17:00 . . (+34) . . ELApro (→G–L: minor link)
- (diff | hist) . . Isaac Newton; 16:49 . . (+877) . . ELApro (→G–L: Leibniz asQin John Conduitt's manuscript in Brewster's "Memoirs of the Life, Writings, and Discoveries of Sir Isaac Newton": Newton's the better 1/2 of math from the beginning of world to him)
- (diff | hist) . . William Shakespeare; 01:36 . . (+281) . . Zumoarirodoka (→The Merchant of Venice (1596–7): Added more to quotation to include the famous "Hath not a Jew eyes?") (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)