Changes related to "Wikiquote:Quote of the day/November 2011"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
21 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . C. S. Lewis; 01:16 . . (+4,178) . . Kalki (start a section — extend quote with proper citation, add others from the essay, remove image of French absolutist monarch, for quite where Lewis is talking about British ceremonial monarchy)
20 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . C. S. Lewis; 22:01 . . (+289) . . Sigehelmus (→Quotes)
- (diff | hist) . . Augustine of Hippo; 11:37 . . (+431) . . Nederlandse Leeuw (→Disputed: "If you believe what you like in the gospels..." unsourced quote)
18 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . C. S. Lewis; 19:05 . . (+132) . . DanielTom (→The Abolition of Man (1943): "What we call Man's power over Nature turns out to be a power exercised by some men over other men with Nature as its instrument.")
17 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . R. A. Lafferty; 12:09 . . (+528) . . Pietro.braione (→Added two quotes)
- (diff | hist) . . m Mark Twain; 08:50 . . (-135) . . DanielTom (unsourced – Undo revision 1901613 by 184.108.40.206 (talk))
- (diff | hist) . . Mark Twain; 03:37 . . (+135) . . 220.127.116.11