Spyro 3: Year Of The Dragon
- We managed to...capture the eggs, your highness! Every last one!
- So, you're the one in charge of rescuing the eggs, huh? ...hahahaha... How sad! Look here, dragon, if you know what's good for you, you'll turn around and crawl back up that hole you came through! Those eggs belong to us now, and I've hidden them in places you'll never find in a thousand years! Besides, even if you could find an egg, our expertly trained armies will dispose of you and take it back. Do I make myself clear? If I find you here again, I'm going to be very angry! And you won't like me when I'm angry!
- I've warned you already; this place isn't safe for small dragons and... pussycats.
- Try looking after this!
- Okay, dragon. You've managed to survive longer than I expected, but you haven't the slightest idea of what sort of dangers lie ahead of you. I suggest you grab your cat friend and whatever eggs you found and hightail it out of here. I'm telling this for your own good, you know.
- Listen to me, dragon... Spyro... this is serious now. The Sorceress is planning a trap for you and if she catches you... believe me, you don't want to know what she's gonna do. Look, I promise to take good care of the rest of the eggs. I mean it, just take Hunter and go back home before... before... I can't say it, just go!
- Spyro, I know you don't trust me, but I want to help you stop the Sorceress. There's a way to open a hidden portal to her lair but it'll take some very strong magic. If you can find more of the dragon eggs I think my magic will be strong enough to open the portal. I'll come find you when you have enough eggs, okay?
- You did it Spyro! You've found enough of the dragon eggs for me to unlock the portal. Once I've opened it you can confront the Sorceress whenever you're ready. But be careful... she'll be expecting you.
- Hey, you finally made it, Spyro! Hunter was a little worried about you when you went off to fight the Sorceress, but I always knew you'd beat her.
- This place is where the Sorceress kept all her treasure, but after she was defeated, a bunch of thieves came and stole it. If you can catch the thieves, you're more than welcome to keep the treasure.
- Hello, I...thought you might be hungry.
- I'm sorry this happened... I tried to warn you.
- You just don't understand! If we don't bring dragons back to this world soon, all our magic will be lost.
- Yes. This their original home. But a long long time ago the Sorceress banished them to the other side of the world. She didn't realize the dragons were the source of all our magic.
- What?! All this time you only wanted them for their wings!?
- There's no time for that Hunter! We have to stop the Sorceress: she's going to kill all the dragon hatchlings.
- You're in a cage, you furry numbskull! How can I trap you by letting you out?
- I can look after myself.
- Would you like me to show you?
- Huh. I'll deal with you later.
- You said just keeping them in our world was enough! You never said you had to kill them!
- You're terrible! I can't believe I ever listened to you!
- I'm sorry... I can't.
- Uh, thanks.
"Excellent! Maybe you'll amount to something after all. Now, go guard the tunnels. Stop anyone from coming through!"
"Listen carefully, you stupid girl! I'm going to ask you one more time - why haven't you disposed of that infernal dragon?!"
- Where are the eggs?
- The Forgotten Worlds! Spyro, you'll have to go. Nobody else can fit down the holes.
- Find the eggs and bring them back, Spyro. You're our only chance!
"The holes come up on the other side of the Dragon Worlds! We found some of the eggs, but they were too heavy to carry back!"
"The other side of the world?"
"You got it!"
"Wahoo! Look out, Hunter! It's a scary sorceress!"
"Thanks! But I guess I'm looking to myself!"
"Hey, take care of that witch school, okay!"
"Yeah! Name's Spyro!"
"Dragons can use to live here?"
"And he just left!"
"Is that's why we have to get to be work?"
"You're kidding me, right! He really both of you!"
"It's a good thing to do we have to do it!"
"Uh... Sure we can!"
"How do you like that, Sparx?"
"How about I'll give you a jumpstart?"
"Well! I think we just have to do to figured this out!"
"What do you do for them?"
"But, why do you have it when you escape?"
"Well! The rumors can be used for that conspecially, use them. It could it be peace and quiet!"
"Uhh... It was nothing how to fear, dude!"
"You really that we could, Bentley!"
"*laughing* But, why are you looking at?"
"Oh, you really could it find the dragon eggs!"
"How did you do that?"
"By the thousand years ago!"
"Sure, Elora! But, I can't find that doing the dragon eggs!"
"Hi Sheila, I'm looking that Hunter where were it up to."
"Oh, no no! Could it be!, Oh no no no!"
"It just having a fit, Sparx! But, I'm looking for a celebrate!"
"I couldn't have done it by myself!"
"Yo, Spyro! I just found one of those portal thingamajigs that leads to a different world! But you'll have to glide to get across to it. Press the X button to jump, then press the X button again while you're in the air to glide. Just follow me!"
"To get the best glide, press the X button at the very top of your jump."
"I saw something shiny in that cave over there. Let's go check it out. You can get there by hovering. To hover, press the triangle button at the end of your glide."
"To get the best glide distance, press the X button while walking forward, then press it again at the top of your jump. Finally, press the triangle button just before you get to the landing to hover."
"Oh, I almost forgot! I found this egg."
"There's definitely something shiny at the bottom of this hole. I was about to jump down there, but I think I hear running water, and I hate to get wet. It's a cat thing." "Say! Is it just me or is she kinda cute when shes angry?" "Sheesh I can't believe you beat me you must have been all this time looking for eggs hey speaking of which one of those crabs was guarding this one." "I had to help Spyro rescue the eggs." "The dragons used to live here?" "Maybe I could convince the dragons to come back if you let me go." "Hi Bianca did you bring me anymore food I'm starving." "I don't know you sorceress types can be sneaky." "Wait a minute why should I trust you this could be another trap!?" "We should help her." "Yeah but she was aiming at you." "Hey why'd you have to scare her off?" "Yeah come on let's go." "No Problem." "Thanks! Do you have any chips?"
"Spyro! My, my, how funny to see you here. Why I haven't seen you since we defeated Ripto in Avalar. ..hehe.. Well, my business went into a slump after you left, so I came here and struck up a nice deal with the local Sorceress. Lovely woman, she is. Seems to be rather fond of dragons, too."
"I'm getting paid a fortune to keep Sheila the Kangaroo locked up. ..hehe.. The pesky animal must've been causing a lot of trouble to that poor old Sorceress. I suppose I could accidentally let the kangaroo escape, if you were to pay me, say, a small fee?"
"The Sorceress has asked me to guard Sheila the Kangaroo. I suppose if you had a bit more money, I'd be willing to let her escape, then you can keep her for a pet, or something.."
If you choose 'Sure.': "Ah, Spyro, I love your sweet naivete. Your kind-hearted nature might be your downfall someday, but for the time being, it's making me rich."
If you choose 'No thanks.': "Don't worry, Spyro. Sheila won't stay in jail forever. The Sorceress is thinking about having her executed next Thursday."
"Ahh my good friend Spyro the Sorceress caught this naughty bird letting off rockets in her fireworks factory but I'll be willing to release provided you pay his outstanding fines."
"Don't worry Spyro I won't be needing anymore of your money now now don't look so surprised I found one of the dragon eggs and I'm going to sell it for a fortune back in Avalar err uh-oh why are you looking at me like that I err heh heh I've to be going now Toodles."
"...pant pant drat pant...pant double drat pant pant drat drat drat drat drat drat drat oh I never knew dragons were so fast that's it I give up I'm retiring to Spooky Swamp to become a haiku peot."
"Hey, Spyro! They're Rhynocs everywhere! Maybe I can find some peace and quiet at the top of the tower."
"Hi, Spyro. If you bring someone back from each of the 5 worlds, we'll have enough weight to pull down this balloon for you."
"Let's head on over to the balloon!"
"This balloon will take you to a land closer to the Sorceress, Spyro. You can also use it to come back here whenever you want to."
"Thanks for freeing me. Why don't you come visit me in my homeworld."
"Thanks again, Spyro! Now I have to find out what that nasty Sorceress has done to our home while I was locked up."
"I better go check on those billy goats again. Last time I left them alone, they ate all the shingles off the roof."
"I still haven't finished getting all the billy goats home yet."
"I'll be back as soon as I get all 3 billy goats home."
"Whoo! That was fun! I tell you, Spyro, kicking Rhynoc butt just never gets old!"
"Well, I'm off to clean off the mess those Rhynocs left behind."
"Goodbye, Spyro! I'm sure I'll see you around."
"Let's head on over to the balloon!"
"The balloon's all ready, sir! Just jump on!"