A sequel, Another Stakeout, followed in 1993.
[Reading the police profile on Maria McGuire]
- Bill Reimers: And, the moment we've all been waiting for... 313 pounds.
- Chris Leece: 313 pounds? Let me see that.
- Bill Reimers: I would imagine that's fully clothed.
- Chris Leece: Oh my God, she could be the house! This is disgusting! I hate this job!
[after watching the svelte Maria McGuire undress]
- Bill Reimers: To protect and to serve.
- Chris Leece: Ooo, I love my job, I love it so much!
- Bill Reimers: But I would appreciate it if you would not act like a walking hard-on while we're working together.
- Chris Leece: Succinctly put.
- Richard 'Stick' Montgomery: Isn't love great, Chris? One minute you're a god, the next minute you're a scum-suckin' pig.
[after Maria hit him]
- Richard 'Stick' Montgomery: Don't you *ever* hit me.
[one the phone with Bill while at Maria's place]
- Chris Leece: I'll be about a half hour.
- Bill Reimers: Where are my donuts, you prick?
- Chris Leece: Maybe more.
- Richard 'Stick' Montgomery: [to Maria] You broke my heart.
[after robbing gas station]
- Richard 'Stick' Montgomery: What've we got?
- Caylor Reese: $273.
- Richard 'Stick' Montgomery: All right. That's plenty, man. That's all we need. All we need is gas money.
- Caylor Reese: Yeah. But it's hardly worth rubbing people out for.
- Richard 'Stick' Montgomery: [defensive] What?
- Caylor Reese: [doesn't want to try to explain] Nothing.
- Richard 'Stick' Montgomery: What did I tell you about screwing around with my books?
- Billy Steeks: [raising his voice] I didn't touch fag rags, you understand!
- Richard 'Stick' Montgomery: Who else touched with them? It's only you and me in here.
- Billy Steeks: Piss off!
- Richard 'Stick' Montgomery: Don't f*cking tell me to piss off.
- Billy Steeks: I just did, asshole.
[the two start fighting]