Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Albel Nox 
- It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great!
- It doesn't matter how many maggots you've got! I'll crush 'em all!
- Dream on, fool. Dream on.
- Only the strong survive. That's the law of the jungle.
- I'm in the mood for some good clean violence.
- Learn to dodge, fool!
- Bah. The maggot talks big. You might have some potential. But you're no match for me.
- Heh... If they're the enemy, we kill them. If they aren't, we dispose of them. Simple!
- What's the big deal? Just find out whether they're enemies or not. If that's too much trouble. I'll be happy to take care of them.
- Easy wins have never been my style. And unlike Vox, I take no joy in trouncing weaklings.
- Those maggots did this without my consent. I knew nothing about it. Besides, your escape is his blunder. I've no obligation to clean up his mess.
- 'We had no choice,' is what you were going to say, right? Either way you look at it, there's really not much of a difference. [referring to meaning slaughtering of dragons]
- What am...I...doing here? ...This is...my turf. Just thought...I'd drop by... And look what happened. You worms...are...my prey... I'm not going to let...anyone else have you...
- Well... It does look like a face worth rearranging--with my sword.
- Just another worm.
- Die fool.
- Shut up and get over here.
- Now is not the time to be dieing.
- I'm the greatest.
- Give me some of that medicine.
- Ambush that's what you thank
- Do you hate me(asking Fayt}
- Your going to pay ten times more for that(said when someone one dies during battle)
- What a beautiful world you must live in, Dream on fool, dream on.
- Ah, Come on.
- You worm.
- Your actually useful now and then.
- I don't believe it, I refuse to believe it.
- Once A Maggot Himself, Now Food For The Maggots.
- The Only Point, Is At The end of my sword, fool!
Cliff Fittir 
- Wait a sec. I'm not getting too strong, am I?
- Moron. Know your enemy before you strike the first blow.
- You're wasting my time.
- I'm a one man wrecking crew!
- Too late for regrets.
- Where's my strength when I need it?
- Here I go!
- [Cliff declares that he found out something while being interrogated in Airyglyph. And that something is...] The whips on this planet hurt, too.
- Suffice to say, you're my man![To Fayt]
- You tryin' to hit? (To Fayt)
Nel Zelpher 
- Death awaits the overconfident. Remember that.
- I did it, Clair!
- That's a dirty trick!
Sophia Esteed 
- Even I can handle this...
- Looking good, if I do say so myself.
- So that's how you do it.
- I deserve a medal!
- Hmmph! Guess I'm just a fatty...
- So then everyone in the universe should thank destiny for having a cutie like me be born next to you, Fayt.
- Open the gateway to the sacred land, and let fly the arrow of judgment to strike down evil! Meteor Swarm!
- Don't die
- I will never forgive you for that
- Sorry everyone
- ice shall be you prison
Fayt Leingod 
- Alright! Looking good!
- You think you can just intimidate me, don't you? Well, I'm onto your little game. You're not capable of carrying out such threats, anyway. I know that inside you're really an old softie. [to Albel]
- That was easy!
- I'll handle this!
- That was fun!
- I feel stronger already.
- Oh-ho a real fight!
- Looks like an even match.
- Not good.
- There's more where that came from. Lots more!
- Air, water, earth, gone. Nothing exists anymore. Huh? Nothing? Is everything really gone? But, if that were true, then what about this thought? This thought is real and I am aware of this thought. So there is something left, there has to be! That means that I'm still alive!
- I don't know if I'd call it nervous. It's more like you're really freaking me out (to Santa Mercantilean)
- It’s something I’ve thought about a lot. At first, I was just going to run away from it all, but then I realized: sometimes, you’re the only one that can make a difference. And if it’s something that might help people you’ve got to give it a try!
- Yeah, a turtle drifting out of orbit...
- To Cliff when he assures him that he'll be as safe a turtle in its shell.
- Now you see me, now you don't!
- Said while performing attack "Dimension Door."
- ... talk about your overeating. You're gonna get pudgy!
Maria Traydor 
- I like what I see.
- Let's find a more worthy opponent next time.
- I am destined for greatness
- What a sneaky move.
Luther Lansfeld 
- Die, die, die, die, die, die! Begone, everyone and everything!
- You're nothing but a collection of 0's and 1's.
- Tell me, what is wrong with deleting flawed code?!
- YOU ARE JUST DATA!!!! WAGHHHHH!!
- Wallow in Dispair!!! [Before performing Insanity Prelude]
- Data should behave as such! [Before using Perfect Symmetry]
- Hear that sound? It's the gates of the Netherworld opening to take you away.
- I... I don't understand!... data... they're nothing but DATA!... why... am I being deleted; ... destroyed!? [emits his dying groan]
- Cliff: True enough. But I bet you that Mr. Super-Square, champion of the UP3 would disagree with you.
Fayt: Hah hah, very funny.
- Albel: I told you fools coming here would be a waste of time.
Nel: I don't remember you saying that. Albel: Neither do I.
- Albel:Do you hate me.
Fayt: No I don't hate you what would make you thank that.