Sunday in the Park with George
(Redirected from Sunday in the Park With George)
Sunday in the Park with George, American musical
- "You choose things and then you lose things, and there are Louies and there are Georges...well, Louies...and George. But George has George! And I need someone!"
- "Pretty isn't beautiful, Mother. Pretty is what changes. What the eye arranges-- is what is beautiful."
- "I want my glasses!"
- "There are only two worthwhile things to leave behind when you depart this world of ours - children and art."
- "I cannot divide my feelings up as neatly as you, and I am not hiding behind my canvas - I am living in it."
- "I am what I do. Which you knew. Which you always knew. What I thought you were a part of!"
- "Stop worrying if your vision is new. Let others make that decision- they usually do."
- "Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new."
- "White. A blank page of canvas. His favorite. So many possibilities." [last line]