Surf's Up (2007) is an American computer-animated mockumentary film produced by Sony Pictures Animation, released on June 7, 2007 by Columbia Pictures. It is a parody of surfing documentaries, such as The Endless Summer and Riding Giants.
Cody Maverick 
- Interviewer: Any other skills besides surfing?
- Cody: Like what? Like singing and dancing? [laughs] No, not me man, I just surf.
- Singing and dancing refers to Happy Feet, another animated feature film with penguins.
- Cody:I hope the cameras are rolling cause you're gonna want to watch this over and over and over again.
- Cody being interviewed about his fathers death - Cody " I'm not the only one on this island that their dads have been eaten."
- Interviewer "but it must've been tragic for you" Cody " No not for me man, not for me."
- Cody codys this codys that codys me bro let me be me
- I can't imagine a better day.
- Start the whale.
- Somebody help the chicken!
- Ah crap!
Chicken Joe 
- Cody's around here somewhere, I can feel it in my nuggets!
- Squidito on stickito?
- Whispers "radical"
- Look at that cloud it looks like a kitten!
Geek/Big Z 
- You need some more clams!
- No joy man? no joy. fail.
Ivan (Fire Urchin) 
- Stepped on me. Stepped on me? Are you kidding? This guy was dancing on me. I mean just look at this, broken, broken, gone, gone, broken, broken, broken.
Katey, Smudge, and Arnold 
- A winner is someone who doesn't knock me off my surf board, and break it when im trying to get some big waves. Specially Tank he is definatly not a winner.
- He's a dirty trashcan full of poop.
- Overvoice: Sea urchin in the foot, that sounds pretty nasty. How do you cure something like that?
- Katey: You pee on it.
- Overvoice: Thats disgusting.
- Katey: I knowww.