Surrogates is a 2009 science fiction film, based on the 2005–2006 comic book series of the same name. Directed by Jonathan Mostow, it stars Bruce Willis, Radha Mitchell, Rosamund Pike, Jack Noseworthy, with Ving Rhames, and James Cromwell.
- Male Newscaster: Still no offical word on when, or if, surrogate services can be restored. It appears, at least for now that we are on our own.
- Female Counsel: Agent Greer, we're not doctors.
- Tom: Honey, I don't know what you are. I mean, for all I know, you could be some big, fat dude sitting in his stim chair with his dick hanging out.
- The Prophet: Look at yourselves. Unplug from your chairs, get up and look in the mirror. What you see is how God made you. We're not meant to experience the world through a machine.
- Big Woman: [aiming her shotgun] You're an abomination.
- Older Canter: Surrogacy is a perversion. It's an addiction. And you have to kill the addict to kill the addiction.
- Bobby: We just saved about a billion lives there.
- Bruce Willis as Tom Greer
- Radha Mitchell as Jennifer Peters
- Rosamund Pike as Maggie Greer
- Jack Noseworthy as Miles Strickland
- James Cromwell as Dr. Lionel Canter
- Ving Rhames as The Prophet
- Boris Kodjoe as Andrew Stone
- James Francis Ginty as Canter Surrogate
- Tim Donovan as Surrogate Tom Greer
- Michael Cudlitz as Colonel Brendon
- Devin Ratray as Bobby Saunders
- Helena Mattsson as JJ
- Shane Dzicek as Jarod Canter