- "If you want to increase your charisma, stop acting timidly or arrogantly. You must always remember to think cautiously fisrt, acting is after and only after." ~ Nguyễn Huy Dũng
nguyễn huy dũng is me (Sunkuz)
Id like to add this but i don't know from who it is: "It’s not arrogance when you know your opponent is talking shit."
- An arrogant man is a weak man.
- Boasting is not courage. He who boasts much cannot do much. Much gesticulation does not prove courage.
- It's only arrogance if you're wrong.
- Of the lessons also gained from the history of mankind is the fact that greed and arrogance, when combined, lead the oppressor to do injustice not only to others, but to himself as well; once this combination of greed and arrogance has misled him into a sense of undefeatable capability and power, as he takes the road of falsehood and aggression, committing the most heinous acts and proceeding from that sick imagination, to fall down the precipice and then into hell.
- With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured.