- Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia.
- God bless America. God save the Queen. God defend New Zealand and thank Christ for Australia.
- Traditionally, most of Australia's imports come from overseas.
I'm not quite sure why some of the quotes were selected as captions. They appear to me to be inappropriate - and I previously changed some of the captions to more neutral descriptions of some landmarks from Australia. Now they are changed back to inflammatory quotes about the country that seem to me to violate NPOV. ~ UDScott (talk) 15:17, 20 March 2015 (UTC)
- I have just had a short time to glance at things presently, but I definitely agree many of these captions are very inappropriate, and have apparently selected to be defamatory and inflammatory, and should definitely not be provided such leading prominence as some of them have. I don’t have time now to do a thorough review, or attempt at revision, as I must be leaving soon. ~ ♞☤☮♌Kalki·†·⚓⊙☳☶⚡ 15:29, 20 March 2015 (UTC)
- I've removed the inflammatory quotes from the captions for the time being. I wasn't aware people would object to them so harshly. Regards, Illegitimate Barrister 20:11, 20 March 2015 (UTC)