"If our brains were simple enough to be understood; we'd be so simple that we couldn't." - (origin needed)
- The Human Brain starts working the moment you are born and never stops until you stand up to speak in public!
- I was taught that the human brain was the crowning glory of evolution so far, but I think it’s a very poor scheme for survival.
- My Brain: it's my second favorite organ.
- I am a brain, Watson. The rest of me is a mere appendix.
- We know the human brain is a device to keep the ears from grating on one another.
- The mind is what the brain does for a living.
- The brain has the potential to unlock secrets unknown. We poor blind, deaf, mute, barbaric humans just have no idea how to unlock that potential.