Talk:Edward de Bono
Vote for deletion
These quotes have been transferred from the article because they are unsourced. If reliable sources for a quote are found, it may be placed back in the article.
- An expert is someone who has succeeded in making decisions and judgements simpler through knowing what to pay attention to and what to ignore.
- In a sense, words are encyclopedias of ignorance because they freeze perceptions at one moment in history and then insist we continue to use these frozen perceptions when we should be doing better.
- It has always surprised me how little attention philosophers have paid to humor, since it is a more significant process of mind than reason. Reason can only sort out perceptions, but the humor process is involved in changing them.
- We may need to solve problems not by removing the cause but by designing the way forward even if the cause remains in place.
- You can't dig a different hole by digging the same one deeper.