Wikiquote no longer allows unsourced quotations, and they are in process of being removed from our pages (see Wikiquote:Limits on quotations); but if you can provide a reliable and precise source for any quote on this list please move it to Elizabeth Taylor.
- If someone's dumb enough to offer me a million dollars to make a picture, I'm certainly not dumb enough to turn it down.
- It's not the having, it's the getting.
- I've only slept with men I've been married to. How many women can make that claim?
- My forties are the best time I have ever gone through.
- There is no deodorant like success.
- They were all comedians.
- Response when asked by Johnny Carson if she ever considered marrying a comedian.
- You know, they say that marriage is reserved for only a man and a woman... I of all people know that simply does not work.
- Oh, I love red. I'm very loyal to my colors. I love violet.