I moved two quotes here from the aritcle since it appears the sources are unnnotable. If anyone has evidence of notability, please either create a wp page, a wq page or add it here and move the quotes back. Thanks ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 22:01, 21 October 2005 (UTC)
- "Idealism is what precedes experience; cynicism is what follows." ~ David T. Wolf
- "To know it, go through it." ~ Assayas Bosco
All quotes are currently attributed to people with established notability. If you add quotes by others, please make sure they have a wp page or a wq page, or add a short note here giving evidence of their notability. ~ MosheZadka (Talk) 22:28, 21 October 2005 (UTC)
- Experience is not always the kindest of teachers, but it is surely the best.
- Good judgment comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgment.
- Only the foolish learn from experience - the wise learn from the experience of others.
- Attributed to Romanian folk wisdom as recorded by Rolf Hochhuth
- Past experience, if not forgotten, is a guide to the future.
- Refusal to believe until proof is given is a rational position; denial of all outside of our own limited experience is absurd.
- Annie Besant
- Quoted in Theodore Schick and Lewis Vaughn: How to Think about Weird Things: Critical Thinking for a New Age. Boston, McGraw Hill, 2002 (3rd edition), page 121
- Playing Solitaire is a journey.
- Quoted in a leading Australian high school; needs verification.