- More often than not the people that you happen to be related to are your best friends… You can never really turn away from them, and you will always defend them to the best of your ability, they are your greatest resource, and the greatest love will come from them... that is family.
- In other words, I don't think people ought to be compelled to make the decision which they think is best for their family. — George W. Bush
- —Washington, D.C., December 11, 2002
- Two or more persons related by birth, marriage, or adoption, who reside together.
- The U.S. Bureau of the Census