Talk:Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
So the big change just before this was me (I'm new to this and hadn't realized I'd logged out since the last time I checked the page). I changed all the quotes to literature format, adding a little more when necessary for context, then cited all of them and added notes for context in some cases. Oh, and I organized them by page number. Any feedback would be much appreciated.
If this looks okay to everybody else, I'll do the other books soon. Starryharlequin 11:49, 25 August 2006 (UTC)
That's great! Go ahead and do the rest of the books if you want. RMS Oceanic 11:56, 25 August 2006 (UTC)
I Added the individual quote sections, they aren't finished yet. I also added the chapter titles. Hope you like it. Feel free to make any revisions. Ncisgrl1093 19:59, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
- It's been over 4 years since anyone worked on this page. I have just finished Book 7 - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows, so tonight I started to format this page in the same way as that one, adding character identities, etc. Carmaskid 03:49, 18 October 2011 (UTC)
- As of tonight I'm through Chapter 6, here, correcting misquoted text, and adding character information, where it had been missing. Carmaskid 05:44, 19 October 2011 (UTC)
From Lord Voldemort (converted to redirect):
- Lucky that I recorded my memories in something more lasting than ink. But then I always knew there would be those who wouldn't want this diary read.
- I've always been able to charm the people I needed.
- You think I was going to use my filthy father's name forever? I, in whose veins runs the blood of Salazar Slytherin himself? No Harry, I fashioned myself a new name. A name I knew wizards everywhere would someday fear when I became the greatest sorcerer in the world.
- I'm going to sit here and watch you die, Harry. Take your time, I'm in no hurry.
- Funny, the damage a silly little book can do. Especially in the hands of a silly little girl.
-Sketchmoose 00:46, 14 September 2010 (UTC)