Talk:Henry VIII of England
- I shan't keep you long.
is this realy by Henry VIII? It is attributed to him many times, especially in best man speeches... Please clarify!
- All is lost! Monks, Monks, Monks! So, now all is gone - Empire, Body, and Soul!
- Last words, 28 January 1547
- You have sent me a Flanders mare.
- This speech is used in school history textbooks and refers to his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves.
- I like her not!
- After spending a night with his new wife, Anne of Cleves.
About Henry VIII 
- In the midst stood Prince Henry, who showed already something of royalty in his demeanour, in which there was a certain dignity combined with singular courtesy.
- Desiderius Erasmus, upon visiting the nine-year-old prince.